Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer of Love Fair


The eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love. ~Margaret Atwood

Skin : Kalista skin exclusive item for the Summer of Love Fair from Rockberry

I love smokey eyes.. and I must say that my first skins in sl were from Rockberry.. I didn't feel like such a newbie ... thank you for those lucky boards.

Snapshot_040

Bikini : Free at the SOL fair from Nadas
Poses : Vivaposes SOL exclusive pack
Hair : lucky board W&Y

The awesome string lights are from SHAG and an SOL exclusive !! You'll be seeing a lot of them ! They make me happy. :) 499L for the fatpack and copyable.. I'm putting them everywhere !!!!

There is a lot to take in at the Fair. You'll want to come back again and again. Now, there will be lots of lag for the first few days as everyone hurries to get a first look. Just remember to take off all your scripted items to reduce lag.. and enjoy the Fair !!

Snapshot_039

No comments: