Saturday, July 10, 2010

MichaMi + FabPony + Mynerva

My first stop into MichaMi left me speachless...Some of you may know MichaMi for those who don't....let me show you some of her designs.

First, a new release... Kat in golden brown @ 225L I've also worn just the top part with some jeans.. and I love it !

MichaMai1

The Yolanda swimsuit from behind gives the illusion of a bikini with full coverage in front :)
150L and they come in a rainbow of colors.

MichaMai3

MichaMai2

Join the subscibo or join the group and stay informed. Looking thru the notices I saw she had a retirement sale a while back... so for those of you who are trying to stretch your linden dollars.. keep your eyes open for any upcomming sales.

Hair : FabPony @ The Dressing Room Blue (3 colors, 70L) Super deal !!
Skin : New Release from Mynerva (Don't forget the hunt skin and hit the subscribo, she gives nice gifts from time to time!)

No comments: