Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Perfect Hunt

I have just completed my second hunt this year and feeling sort of proud. It's rapidly approaching it's last week so if you've intended to  to do The Perfect Runway Hunt, there's no time like now to do it.

50 stores are involved and it ends at the end of this month, the 31st. Hints and SLURLs can be found on the web site ==> X.

TPRH 1

TPRH is catering mainly for fems so most of the clothing and hairs and the like was beyond me but I do think this rose bodice is cute and has potential for a great outfit or two. However, there's several pose stores involved and together with other gifts I've landed myself with almost 50 poses, both genders combined (when it comes to poses, androgynes tend to score double).


TPRH 2

Photos show some of my favourite things from the hunt, poses included (not hair, eyes and skin). I've added eye liner. The shoes comes with a colour picker available for the nail polish, beside the skin one I mean. 

Photos from Originalia... hopefully it's just the number of visitors that had created the painful lag.

Happy hunting as they say ;)


No comments: