Saturday, February 18, 2012

Muse




ALB Muse 1


"I take a bottle of wine and I go drink it among the flowers.
We are always three... counting my shadow and my friend the shimmering moon.


ALB Muse 2


Happily the moon knows nothing of drinking, and my shadow is never thirsty.
When I sing, the moon listens to me in silence. When I dance, my shadow dances too.


ALB Muse 3


After all festivities the guests must depart. This sadness I do not know.
When I go home, the moon goes with me and my shadow follows me."



ALB Muse 4


Lyrics: Vangelis version of Li Bai's (701-762) poem 'Drinking Alone With the Moon'


Pants and wrap/headdress/shawl/beautiful embroidered see-through thingie (modded): Muse Pants Dress, ALB Dream Fashion. The pants are an integrated part of the outfit. Thank you, AnaLee Balut!
Hair: Coop, Tukinowaguma
Makeup: Fae-rly Uncertain Scarepia (impulse group gift) with Exotica eyeliner, MOCK cosmetics
Jewellery: Wanderer - Oak, League
Piercings: Classics, iPoke - JOJH, blogged in my last post
Corset: Santina Silver Corset, ALB Dream Fashion
Sach: Harem Sach, Ladies Who Lunch
Sword: Guardian Sword (unscripted)Ani Aunerfal. Only available on Marketplace, 50L
Slippers: Mojari slippers, Lassitude & Ennui


Photos taken on ALB Dreamfashion sim, LAMU Island.



No comments: