Saturday, June 4, 2011

SuperSuper

SuperFlash? Pfft, what a loser! Sure, he moved quickly but he's a wannabe I tell ya. You should meet a real superhero, the most awesome superhero you'll ever see in fact, SuperSuper!


SuperSuper


Yeah baby! That is the fruits of a Super Hero Hunt Super Session! Is there a better super hero? I doubt it, and here's why:



That's a whole lotta super happening there! Could there be any more? Why yes, since you ask, there can be since I am getting all zen on my X-Men armchair from Xenian too.


Oh, I may also be kinda sitting on Lucy11 resident too. I picked her up in Club Epic which is right near the start of the hunt and she kinda latched onto me. Well, my leg as you can see. She's a nice girl, she saw how super I was and decided to become my sidekick (see, sidekick for extra SuperPoints) and put on some lycra of her own.


[09:47] Lucy11 Resident: Flash Unplugged I want to hug you and squeeze you and hug you and squeeze you, I never ever ever want to let you go!

[09:50] Lucy11 Resident: Flash Unplugged, EVERYONE HERE SHOULD BOW TO YOU! Do it Flash Unplugged, make them ALL BOW to you.

[09:53] Lucy11 Resident: I'M NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NO NEVER NO NEVER EVER GONNA LET YOU GO, NEVER EVER. I have to pee.

Okay, so she may be a bit chatty, but I like the way she talks.


Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go be SuperAwesome.

No comments: