Wednesday, April 27, 2011

L.O.V.E me

For who I am, for who I'm not, for what I'm trying to be, love me with all of you or just leave me alone... (Last part reminds me of what Marg told me once, ty friend!)





INDIEROSE4








To Write Love on Her Arms (TWLOHA) is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery.



For this event, Angelina Eizemberg, owner of Indie Rose is offering two floral overlay dresses in blue and pink, I like floral texture things as yoy all know and I also love the movement of the skirt, it makes it more real.



INDIEROSE1




I also found out Indie Rose has a new VIP Group gift (The fee is 300L but you get pretty monthly group gifts) like the ones I'm going to show you. I love ruffles and the texture of these dresses is darling, one is white for you to use it maybe during the day and the other one is black for night. I'll wear them depending on my mood also hehe.



INDIEROSE2
INDIEROSE3




And remember, love yourself so other can love you too. Big hugs!!



Here are your Limos



To write love in her arms



Indie Rose

No comments: