Thursday, April 28, 2011

Twisted Spring

Twisted Spring

I have really been enjoying all the spring post that have been popping up on the blog. I was so excited about this classy little jumpsuit I picked up at Twisted and Spoiled I just had to share it with you. This strapless capri length jumpsuit with great little ties on the cuffs was a group gift, and can be styled to suit most spring parties and occasions. These pics don't do justice to the texture and details of this. As if that were not enough the gift also includes this sweet butterfly necklace. Twisted and Spoiled has great designs that come with all the trimmings. Be sure to check out the place and see if you can get lucky on the chairs. Always good stuff there.


Twisted Spring Time

To go with it for my classy casual look I picked up this Arielle hair by Milana (<3) one of my new favorite hair shops. This medium length hair is swept over the shoulders with color change hair band. So many great hairs I will be broke again soon. Be sure to check out the shop and super cute gifty hair too!! Well that is all for this quick post. Enjoy the spring for those that are having it now!!
See you on the grid
Mxx

Makeup: Smoky 2 - Tuli
Shoes: Sense- N Core ( awesome group gift, free to join)
Poses: Bent!

No comments: