Monday, March 21, 2011

Getting FILTHY day by day

As I promised you ladies, here's Thalia skin line BUT before I wanted to show you the other tones FILTHY is offering:

Nani Natural in Dark - Tan and Darktan (from left to right). Remember EACH tone comes in all 5 makeups I showed you
HERE

NANITONES

And now enough talking, get ready to meet: THALIA... I've compared Nani and Thalia and both are gorgeous, the lips bright in a different way in both and despite they come in the same makeups Thalia has another facelight, Nani has more blush and I think the eyebags are different in both too... anyway Each one of them is UNIQUE AND GORGEOUS! I'm in love with both!! So go girls and discover what Thalia and Nani have for you :)

THALIA Rouge
FILTHYTHALIA5

THALIA Natural
FILTHYTHALIA4

THALIA BubbleGum
FILTHYTHALIA3

THALIA Ange
FILTHYTHALIA2

THALIA Diva
FILTHYTHALIA1

As I said before I'm sooo glad to be blogging such a beautiful work, I'm not lying when I say I'm always being asked about the skin I'm wearing :D so THANK YOU Alexandra Barcelos!

Take this LIMO ladies... see you on the road!!!

No comments: