Group chat today involved many language lessons, and then Ms Gothly schooled me on cow based puns. All in all it felt like I was learning stuff! So I decided to get all studenty. I ran to Sleepy Eddy and grabbed the stripy cardigan, over to SF Design for a cap and long hair (well, it's long for me anyway), some cargo shorts, a polo shirt, and sandals from my inventory... and then I wandered lost for ages trying to find somewhere to take a photo.
Wow, possibly the quickest styling I've done for the longest search for a photo location. Urgh! I've been "improving" my PC so everything runs slower too (hence me hiding from Andie's camera lately). I'm a genius! Anyway, here's the snapshot:
- V-neck stripey cardigan (unisex group gift from Sleepy Eddy)
- Canvas cap with hair (25L Monday Mania at SF Design)
- Black Cargo Shorts (on sale ages ago at Valiant)
- Creme Polo (from art ME fashion I think it's an old hunt gift)
- Eartshine sandals (grabbed in one of the frequent discount sessions at Kalnin)