Thursday, March 31, 2011

MIX & MATCH Hunt Sneak peek (4/?) + Surprise!

Hello!! Are you wearing your running shoes to start this hunt? XD Here's another preview so you can get excited with me!
MMH11 MMH10

I'll begin with the surprise cuz I can't keep such a good new for myself... Alexandra Barcelos owner of FILTHY Skins have already put April's group gift for girls and boys also :D Isn't this skin gorgeous? I had already took a pic with this outfit and jewelry but wanted to take another one with this skin and this is what I'm finally posting cuz I L.O.V.E Filthy Skins BIG thanks!!!


Jewelry set is the hunt gift from Ear Candy, colors are soft, girly and cool, reflects nature and spring, thank you Maeve Mortlock!. Printed peasant top in green by Project Kiwi, I was lucky to find out about this store doing another hunt and I always come back to see what's new, cool stuff ppl!! Thank you Minami Susanowa!

I'm a princess! Heck yeah!!
MMH12
Thanks to Calypso Clip owner of Nemesis that gave me the most gorgeous tiara ever!!! Yay! I matched it with this AT dress which is ONE of the gifts this store has for the hunt, others are a skin and a shape, what a good deal huh? Big thanks to Anna Tison!! This dress looks really good and can be used in a tube skirt mode also!! I'll bring another post as soon as I load the pics to flickr lmao Take care!!

No comments: