Monday, March 21, 2011

Let's get F I L T H Y, in a good way :D

Hello!!! I'm so happy I can blog again and again about this brand, FILTHY is one of my favorite skin store, I'm usually wearing Alessa skin in all my pics here and on my own blog so yeah you can tell how much I L.O.V.E it!! And today I got soooooooooooo happy cuz I got the chance to blog the new releases of FILTHY: let me introduce you to Nani... Each skin line comes in 5 makeups in each tone (4 tones in total)I'm going to show you the Pale tone in all makeups because is the one I always wear Nani Ange

FILTHYNANI5
Nani BubbleGum
FILTHYNANI3
Nani Natural
FILTHYNANI4
Nani Rouge
FILTHYNANY2
Nani Diva
FILTHYNANI1

She's a total Diva! I'm not wearing any tattoo lashes, in the others I added a soft one, the skins by itself are gorgeous. You'll definately see me wearing these in all my posts. To see these gorgeous skins just take this limo to FILTHY. You can also check out Filthy's official blog, trust me girls you won't regret it!!! Thank you so much Alexandra Barcelos!!! ps: Thalia Skin line in the next post!...

No comments: