Monday, March 28, 2011

H.E.D Goodies + some nice freebies!

Hello!!! How are you all doing? I'm fine and nop, I'm not gonna show you more kidnapped boys ough~barely dressed~cough (however Flash no matter how far you run YOU'RE NEXT! muahaha j/k!) Ermm let's go back to THIS post lol, I have to thank Lyllianna Mccallen owner of H.E.D cuz her "I'd like to buy a vowel please" shirt made me laugh for a while lmao. All her new shirts are cute and looks yummy with these cupcakes in the middle, so go and take a look around her store!
HED1
I ALWAYS visit the stores I post about and that's why I can tell you at H.E.D you'll ALSO find three lucky boards, a FREE present, a 10L sale wall (with male & female items) AND these COOL SHIRTS that I've already mentioned before.
HED2 HED3
ANDDDDDDD last but no least, all the skinny pants, shorts and scarf are FREE and you can read the credits HERE. Hugs!

No comments: