Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pig Lover

Pig Lover


That's right I said it. I am a Pig lover. If you swing by the shop I am Linksure you will be too. I love the great casual wear and cute designs I would rock in rl. Right now, I am not sure for how long, everything at Pig is on sale for 50L each!!! So head on down and load up. They also have some cool stuff for guys so be sure to take your man. This Helendale jumper from Pig in Azure is one a many cool gifts they have out all over the store. I love the lacework inset that is on this jumper front and back, also the sweet shoulder ties. This jumper comes in 6 different colors and are all 50L a pop!! What are you waiting for?
 Pig Lover


This week I lucked up and found all kinds of goodies. Like this cool Melissa hair gift from Logo, these gorgeous Moroccan Nights eyes from Poetic Colors, and this yummy Sophie skin(here in soleil) , group gift from Exodi. I really love this skin and I look forward to the new one each month. The group is not free to join but still worth every linden especially when every month you get a new skin that is worth the enrollment fee and then some. Also most of them come with several skin tone options like this one.

Just a quick little post because this stuff was too good to keep to myself.
See you on the Grid
Mxx

Makeup: Tuli

No comments: