Sunday, May 22, 2011

I want to marry Drinkinstein Sorbet, I do.

The name is Drinkinstein Sorbet. Her shop is The Sea Hole. Her designs make my head spin. I love this woman. I want to marry her. I'll ask her later. Blogpost first.

Roxi dress in Ripe Berry
The Sea Hole - Roxi dress

...Peacock
The Sea Hole - Roxi dress

... and Vanilla Bean
The Sea Hole - Roxi dress


The Sea Hole dress and tats:
* Roxi dress with hair flower (L$270)
* Botanical dreams chest tattoo (L$50)
* Cherry Bunny calf tattoo (L$50)

Elikatira hair:
* Theory Essential pack - 8 basic colours (L$250)

Creative Insanity poses
* Ballerina, Lilith and Puppet AOs.

I've also taken the time to make a short summary of what we blogged before from The Sea Hole, do take the time to go to her amazing shop. Need to get going now, got a wedding to plan.

* Cardigan/skirt/belt/bag (Free)

* Bangles

* Bodysuits (L$100)

* Capelette and skirt sets (L$135)

* Engineer shorts (L$115)

* Sequin sweatshirts (L$115)

* Sequin jeans (L$200)

* Suede skirt (Free)

No comments: