Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cat's bag of goodies

Not sure I'll be able to blog as much as I would like for the next while :(

Real Life obligations and contracts ...summer is a real busy time for a photographer! But I'll do as much as I can to show you some great finds from around the grid.

So, let's see what I have in my bad this time ...

Awesome pose prop from Baffle, this is a hunt gift from the Diamond in the Rough Hunt. Very original !! This is a must do hunt !! I posted something about it HERE

baffle DITR hunt

Our next items up for grabs :

Hair : Lucky Chair prize at KHM, no longer available but they still have another one out that is just great as great.

Gown : Lucky Chair prize at Sugar includes shoes !! I love this gown !!

Skin : Atomic Bambi 50L at Le Cirque, you'll have to hurry since the event ends on April 18th.


sugar KMH and Atomic Bambi

Because I like to have some fun ... and you know what they say.... an apple a day ;-)

Hair : Love Soul lucky chair

Skin : Leafy lucky chair, I think this one is an old chair item, but don't worry.. there is another one available there :)


leafy and love soul


So, that's it for now.
Enjoy !

Cat
xx

No comments: