Friday, April 16, 2010

Snowpaw Fashions 60L sale 17/18 Apr

If you want a dress that is hot, sexy, pretty, and down right stimulating, look no further than Snowpaw Fashion's. Carrie is offering u her Tara Dress in black and red for the 60L sale this weekend. It's a short, form fitting, halter style dress, made with a very deep red and black material, with accents in a slightly brighter red to set the whole thing off beautifully. The skirt is made of layers of sheer material overlapping at different heights, allowing the skirt to be more sheer at the bottom than the top...it's a very feminine and sexy effect. The top halter part of the dress is made with an open weave lace that covers front and back, and is trimmed in the brighter red stitching. The color and looseness of the lace really draws the eye and gives this dress a lot of sex appeal with out being slutty. You also have the red stitching around the waist to accentuate your sexy figure.

I fell in love with this dress as soon as I put it on and rushed over to model it for my friend Than. The poor guy stuttered a bit before finally tripping over his own tongue. *giggles* You just have to love reactions like that! Once he was finally able to speak again he told me he wanted to trace every single hole in the lace with his tongue. *shivers with the memory* After I gulped in some air and swallowed past the lump in my throat, I told him that it was the least I could allow since I was sure his tongue was sore from tripping over it. Needless to say, I really do love this dress! And so will you, so don't skip Snowpaw Fashion's this weekend or you'll miss out.
Huggles,
Kayla

No comments: