Friday, April 2, 2010

NotSoBad! (Skybox Subscribo Giftie)

I was suddenly & rather unexpectedly made homeless this week (one of the perils of owning property in SL is that you really have limited property rights..). After finally deciding on a tiny plot of land for me & my little family (including the cat, Arebisque), I was delighted when I received this fabby Skybox (free!) from one of my favorite French creators, Emilie Freund of NotSoBad. She designs the most beautiful furniture & builds all in her customary understated style. The textures in the skybox have this stunning "streaming light from window" effect.....just beautiful....and only 20 prims! The rezzer will make you laugh..a *monster truck* you can ride...soo funny giggles*. Outfit is new Group Gift from Paradisis, another wonderful French creator.


Credits:
~Skybox @ NOTSoBAD (Free! Subscribo Giftie-unfurnished)
~Tank/Skirt @ Paradisis (Free! Group Gift)
~ Brit Hair in Blonde @ Truth
~Eva Skin @ Tuli
~Sofa/Ottoman only @ Morantique

More here: Xanthe's Bloggie

No comments: