Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ear Candy - 60L Sunday 6/7 Feb sale

Maeve at Ear Candy has some of the best things in these sales, and I am so glad she has me blog them for her so I can get them before everyone else...hehe This week she told me that she has three styles of belts for the sale but to only pick one for the blog. Well when I looked at them I realized they go great in layers! I just love this look I put together with two of her belts and some other items from past sales, aren't the belts adorable layered?

Here I've used the dark brown, leather belt on top which is fairly wide and has two buckles, you have 6 options of buckle colors and re-size options in the menu. I've also added the smaller gold leather belt below it which is linked by metal rings and has color change hearts in the center of the leather loops. This belt is also re-sizeable with the menu and has 9 colors to choose from with the hearts.

You really should get all three styles of these belts and mix and match them with your own outfits, I had such fun doing it. *grins* And at 60L each pack, it's hard to pass up. See you at Ear Candy.
Huggles,
Kayla

No comments: