Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's Good to Be 1K!


We've done it - we've hit a major milestone for Freebie Fashionista: 1,000 lovely members, and growing!

Generous designers from all over the grid are sending gifts in celebration, and here are a few of the presents already delivered to the group. Missed some? Check the group notice history to grab 'em!

First up we have the absolutely adorable, flirty !STC Tia Freebie Fashionista Gift from Sweeter Than Candy. Between the sexy cut-out style and the uplifting lilac color, this dress put me in the mood for summer - soft breezes and warm nights! So I slipped on a well-matched pair of oh-so-light peeptoe shoes & headed for the nearest refreshing spot. The shoes aren't a group gift, but are available at She's So Unusual for $0L, right on the front desk. They're called !SSUS! Logo Peeptoe Pumps.

To keep with the bright & cheery theme I wore the beautiful 1,000 member gift skin from CandyDoll, called Mikaela Fire. There are two versions of this skin included, with or without hair base. I just love the coral gloss lipstick, it really makes a statement. And of course, what statement would be complete without the perfect hair? I knew I had to display the recent Truth freebie TRUTH Jess in Caramel.

Also gifting us were Dressing Aphrodite and Adoring Charms. Here I've completely changed my look with an Adoring Charms 1,000 member gift shape (..:: Adoring Charms ::.. Freebie Fashionista 1K Member) and their skin, FF 1K Member (Medium) Butterscotch - definitely looking pretty in pink. I'm also indulging in some whimsy in an awfully nice iris & dogwood garden with Dressing Aphrodite's DA Precious dress. Isn't it just, well, precious?

I've added to the ensemble with currently available $0L flats from In Her Shoes, [IHS] Bows Bows Distressed Black. The cute swept back ponytail hair is a current freebie from Laqroki, called Laqroki ~ Kismet in Black.



There are plenty more gifts to blog and more gifts on the way, so stay tuned! And if I may close on a personal note, this post marks a milestone for me too - my first post as a new Freebie Fashionista blogger. I'm pleased as punch to be here & want to extend my congratulations to Margaux and the rest of the team who've worked so hard to reach 1,000 members. Looking forward to the next 1,000 and beyond!

Also pictured:

  • Inks & Kinks "I&K Glamour Nails French Nude (Kinky)" (full price, $75)

  • Crissy Designs "**My Mascara Eyelashes**" (full price, $50)

  • KOSH "Eyes 67" (full price, $30)

No comments: