Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowpaw Fashion - 60L Sunday 6/7 Feb

I...am...in...l.o.v.e...with this awesome, super sexy, sheer, black blouse from Snowpaws. When I put it on my sexy bad girl side jumped to the front and yelled "YAY...FINALLY!" LOL I know, I just don't let her out often enough. The prim bodice and sleeves give it the whimsy part of sexy, while the half sheer texture gives it the hot part of sexy. And the plunging cleavage just adds to the allure of the piece. I warn you though, if you are not daring then you need to dig deep for the diva inside you before wearing this blouse.

I must confess that I have been wearing it all week since I got sick. Just seeing it on me helps make me feel better, shows me I'm still HOT, and not just because of my temperature. *laughs* See in the pic how it brings out my bad girl side? I bet you can hear me saying, "Nope, I'm not cooking tonight, you are going to have to take me to that spicy new Thai restaurant I've been hearing so much about...then maybe salsa dancing for a few hours before I drag you home and show you what the word hot really means." Of course that would be said with a cheeky smile and the lift of one eye brow.

Something else I really like is that you can see my belt through the material of the shirt. Most times when you wear a shirt this long there is no point in wearing a nice belt, well now there is. *grins* But you really don't need me to tell you all this because I really do think these pictures speak for themselves. We really do need to come up with another spelling for hot cause three letters just isn't enough to get the point across...lol See you at Snowpaw Fashions.
Huggles,
Kayla

No comments: