Saturday, February 13, 2010

Free gift and sale at Palais

Palais has a great rug as a free gift for you this weekend. It is a runner rug, which means it's longer than it is wide, perfect for hallways or in front of double doors. It's a light tan color with a great pattern that is unique to Palais, but the best part is that it's covered in rose petals. I'm going to take two of them and use them as a path for my sweetie to follow for his Valentine's day surprise. *grins widely* We all know men aren't very good with subtle hints, but this one he won't be able to miss...lol It will lead him right to the picnic I have planned, complete with champagne, candles and grapes...Mmmmm.

And guess what? A little birdie told me that Palais is also having a sale on all their TNT Engine products through Valentine's Day. You get 20% off and it includes their beds, rugs, cuddle sofas, dining sets, and stand alone engines. They have never had a sale on their engine products before, so you better take advantage of this one. If you buy their most expensive item you will be saving a whopping 1300L. So while you are over there picking up these great FREE rugs, be sure to look around for anything else you may want to snag. I know I'm using my Palais rug this weekend. *winks*
Huggles,
Kayla

No comments: