Saturday, February 6, 2010

Vicarious Vitae - 60L Sunday 6/7 Feb sale

WOOT WOOT!!! Violet's Rezzy Day is tomorrow, Saturday, so instead of her doing a 60L item for the weekend she is doing you all a LOT better than that. EVERYTHING IN THE VICARIOUS VITAE WILL BE 50L OR LESS, that's right, you read correctly. From Thursday at 9 p.m. to Monday at noon, everything in her store costs 50 lindens or less. AND the crazy lady doesn't stop there, she has also hidden a dozen free items all around the Sim! What you got to say about that???

You can bet your sweet booty's I'M going to be there this weekend. I don't care how sick I am, or if I cough up both of my lungs because I shouldn't be out of bed...haha Really, what more can I say about this to get you all to go? Except maybe...EVERYTHING IN THE STORE IS 50L OR LESS!!! See you at Vicarious Vitae!
Huggles,
Kayla

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Island for turtles? Your slurl got me to an turtle place.. lol..

Jaslyn Crystal said...

Same happened to me, the right place is http://slurl.com/secondlife/Night%20Island/192/54/2223

Kayla Bombastic said...

Sorry all, I don't know what happened with the slurls this weekend, but it's fixed now. Huggles, Kayla