Friday, February 19, 2010

Ear Candy 60L Sunday, and now Saturday too!

Maeve from Ear Candy has more special items for you in the sale this weekend. These black and silver dangle earrings are very pretty, especially with the contrast of the square and tear drop shapes. They look sophisticated with up-dos and are large enough to be seen when you wear your hair down. And I love the silver cuff bracelets she's added to the set. You have two bands that are sleek and smooth, connected by delicately curved strips of silver in the center. Any piece of jewelry that shows up well and is still elegant gets straight A's in my book, and these pieces certainly do that.

The black and silver colors allow these pieces to go with almost anything. To prove that I've thrown them on and taken a picture for you. I did not change clothes to match as I usually do, but don't Maeve's pieces look great? I didn't even have to adjust the placement of these pieces, which is awesome. I've decided that I'm going to have to wear them the rest of the day because they are just too nice to take off.

Hurry on over to Ear Candy this weekend and pick up these great earrings and cuffs for just 60L.
Huggles,
Kayla

No comments: