Friday, February 26, 2010

Snowpaw Fashions 60L Sunday sale 27/28 Feb

So lovely in purple from Snowpaw Fashions. As you all know I love Carrie's designs, and this week's blouse is no exception. It's a lovely shade of mauve with lighter tones weaved through to give the blouse a look of movement even when you aren't moving. It has a lovely prim, ruffled, lace collar that goes all the way around the neck line and ribbons hanging in the front. It also has a prim bodice to give it even more dimension and realism. The shirt itself is sheer so it comes with an opaque mauve bra to wear under it for modesty, but if you are the daring type you certainly don't have to wear it. *winks*

I pared this lovely top with my favorite pair of jean Capri's and most awesome mauve heels to come up with a outfit perfect to wear to work, lunch, or even out to the bar. For work in an office just wear your hair up and add a nice delicate necklace and earring set, along with a small bracelet or ring. It's the type of outfit that says you have class and brains. And for the bar simply change the jewelry for larger, chunkier pieces, take your hair down and *coughs* remove that confining bra. *wiggles her butt* You'll look so super hot every man in the place will be fighting just to buy you a drink! I can just hear the song as you walk through the door of the crowded bar:
Pretty woman, stop a while
Pretty woman, talk a while
Pretty woman, give your smile to me
Pretty woman, yeah yeah yeah
Pretty woman, look my way
Pretty woman, say you'll stay with me
'Cause I need you, I'll treat you right
Come with me baby, be mine tonight
Yup, don't miss Snowpaw Fashion's this weekend...I know I wouldn't.
Huggles,
Kayla

No comments: