Friday, February 19, 2010

Snowpaw Fashions 60L Sunday, and now Saturday too!

You don't really need me to tell you how beautiful this dress is from Snowpaw Fashions, the pictures speak for themselves...but of course I will anyway...lol Every time I get something from Carrie I fall in love with her a little bit more, but shhhhh, don't tell her. *laughs* Seriously though, this dress is soooooo pretty. I love how the texture of the deep red/rust colors blend together. I did some research and found out that the texture technique she used, called Batik, is pretty awesome. Batik is a technique of hand-dyeing fabrics by using wax as a dye repellent to cover parts of a design, dyeing the uncovered fabric with a color or colors, and dissolving the wax in boiling water. Her texture really makes me want to get my hands on some fabric, dye, and wax...lol

I always love how she layers sheer materials to give her designs a soft, delicate look, as seen in the sleeves and skirt of this dress. And the plunging neckline brings out the sexy feminine feeling in any woman. I have a sexy singles dinner party to go to tonight and this dress is going to be perfect. Don't you think? Yeah, I'm going to catch quite a few eyes in this lovely creation, thanks so much Carrie. *winks*

Rush on over to Snowpaw Fashion's this weekend and pick up this beautiful dress for only 60L. I would have for you to miss out on a hot date because you didn't.
Huggles,
Kayla

No comments: