Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Red Bliss





Good Morning Ladies! I hope everyone is doing amazing! Today I'm bringing you a great outfit! Most of the items are group gifts but all mentioned are well worth joining! I am a strong supporter of joining the in-world groups of the designers you love. Not only can you receive some amazing gifts but it really helps to show the designer that there are many people who support and promote what they do. OK OK enough of my rambling and onto the goodies ;)

Skin - Son!a Adriana Fair Rose Pink Swirl from Goodie Bag 1L
Jacket - SD Wears Group Gift
Top - Bliss Couture Burning Hearts Hunt Gift 0L
Pants - Vanity Shapes & Skins Jan Group Gift - Gone to my knowledge
Shoes - DMZ Miss Piggy Feb Dollarbie 1l
Hair - Mayden Couture Nina in Black 1 - 50L hair sale going on now!
Jewelry - YSYS Group Gift




Stay Beautiful and Fab!
xo Vanin

No comments: