Wednesday, February 3, 2010

KoKo Kool

There are many new and wonderful shops in SL, but I think one of the best finds for me(personally) has to be KoKo. Actually when I first came across this brand, I thought it only specialized in hair, but later I realized they sold pretty dresses, beautiful gowns, and adorable shoes too! In my earlier blog about them (see my post under: 'Amazing Alpestyle and KoKo Hair!'), co-owner Akira gave me two lovely hair-dos, and this time, designer CC Blaisdale gave me two gorgeous gowns after I went back to KoKo to buy some of my favourite hair!! Oh and I bought a pair of cute platform shoes there too which will be featured in my next post:-))

Gown: Chiffon and Satin (silver) from KoKo--review copy
Hair: Zaara from KoKo--150L (sale)
Necklace and Earrings: Silver/Blue Diamonds (with texture change hud) from Wetherby's--50L








Gown: Chiffon and Satin (duotone black) from KoKo--review copy
Hair: Emma from KoKo--150L (sale)
Necklace and Earrings: Silver/Blue Diamonds (with texture change hud) from Wetherby's--50L
Gloves: from D-Design--free





http://crazyaboutslfashion.blogspot.com/

No comments: